If you’ve not seen the good vibes that the rad people from Cult Raw Energy are creating worldwide, brace yourselves because Cape Town is next!!
This coming Saturday the 5th of December, CULT Raw Energy will be spreading positive vibes around Cape Town in a 6 Hour Ride from Salt River to the Company Gardens.
I’ll be joining the CULT Raw Energy crew on my freshly painted bicycle from outside Devils Peak Brewery on Saturday morning at 9:30am and will be tweeting from my Twitter account @TheLawry and posting photos to my new Instagram account, @LifeOfMikeBlog, of all the activities planned for the day.
Some other crew joining on the ride include:
- TV Star and awesome blogger, Natalie Roos.
- Super Talented Film Maker/Photographer and all round nice guy, Andy Carrie.
- Instagram Superstar and Lifestyle Blogger, Anna-Belle Mulder.
- LOADS of others, so follow the Hashtag for the day #CULTofGoodEnergy on Instagram / Twitter / Facebook to see what we get up to.
Here’s just a taste of what we are going to be getting up to.
CULT Raw Energy Ride Itinerary
- 9am – 9:30am: Everyone is meeting outside Devils Peak Brewery.
- 9:30am – 9:45am: We will be cycling to the Woodstock Exchange to meet up with Street Art Curator, Juma Mkwela to chat about the Woodstock Art Project.
- 10:30am – 12pm: This is where we will be exploring the art around the area on our bicycles, with plenty of CULT Energy around to keep us energised!
- 12pm – 1pm: We will be meeting up with the amazing people from The Big Issue Magazine to meet a few of their amazing ambassadors and to hear their story!
- 1pm – 2pm: This next activity of meeting the people from The Street Sleeper initiative is something quite close to me. If you didn’t know, I helped out LOADS of street people last year in my #365PortraitOfStrangers project by helping them with money to go stay in shelters.
- 2pm – 3pm: Next up will be to cycle to the Companys Gardens to spread the CULT Raw Energy Vibes to the homeless people in the area with a picnic.
The two charities that CULT Raw Energy will be contributing to after the event will of course be The Big Issue and Street Sleeper initiative, so stay involved by following our adventure on Social Media on the day.